Let us help people in your organization realize their potential, ignite their passion, and discover their purpose.
For eight years already, Bernz has been given the opportunity to touch the lives of thousands of students, parents, and professionals all over the Philippines through his talks, workshops, seminars, and teleradio show, the School of Life TV. Allow him to add value to your team or organization today.
Have you done a financial health check before? Answer this survey to know how you are doing in your financial life.
Here are the common topics of his talks:
- Millennial Money Hacks
- Chaching: The Basics of Stock Investing
- #YuppieStarterPack: Life Hacks for Young People
- #RealTalk: Love and Relationships
- #Unplugged: Digital Detox Challenge
- #GiveChastityAChance: A Talk on Dating and Relationships
- iTeach: Education in the Digital World
- iClick: Digital Citezenship for Young People Today
- iConquer: Overcoming Life’s Obstacles and Adversities
- iSpeak: Basics of Public Speaking and Developing Confidence
- The Dignity of the Human Person
- Philosophy of Education
- The Heart of Leadership
- The Heart of Mentoring
- The Power of Empathy
Other topics are based on client’s learning needs.
You may invite Bernz as a speaker at your event today by filling up the form below.
Here’s a partial list of Bernz’s past clients:
- University of the Philippines – Diliman
- University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P)
- Catalyst for Character Formation Association
- Enderun College
- Centro Escolar University
- De la Salle University
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- STI Educational System
- St. Paul College – Pasig
- La Salle Greenhills
- PAREF Westbridge School
- Assumption Iloilo
- PAREF Northfield School
- Batangas State University
- Education for the Upbringing of Children (Educhild)
- Department of Education – Division of Quezon City